COLLECTIBLE CURIO 2.

Welcome all to my Collectible Curio 2 page. This page is a continuation from my page 1 and my Main Collectible Curio page. I'll be listing more items for viewing and hope you like it here too. Thank you.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Blue & White Porcelain Tea Cups Set

Code:P023
Price : RM150
Dimension: 6 pairs of teacup. weight: 650 gms
Condition: New without chips or hairlines
Description: Nicely hand-drawn blue and white floral theme from JDZ. Each painting appears the same from far but are actually different.Made in JDZ in the 1990s'.
Suitable for decoration as well as for daily tea drinking.Using techniques for this set involves pouring the tea into the tall cup before into the low cup. Smell the tea's fragrance from the tall cup while sipping the tea from the low cup.Hmm...I love doing this in my tea drinking sessions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...